Oven cleaning is a time-consuming and dirty task.
Indeed, when considering the cost of buying high-quality cleaning products as well as the lost time, it’s no wonder that most homeowners opt to get their ovens cleaned by a professional.
But with so many companies to choose from, how do you pick the right one?
Here are some points to consider when searching for a local oven cleaning company:
- Research results and reviews: Most companies will have photos on their websites and social media profiles. Check the standard of results and browse recent reviews to gain insight into the business.
- Take note of your first impression: If you are greeted with an indifferent response to your enquiry (via phone or email) then we’d advise that you continue searching and not make a booking. A professional company that cares about customer service will be courteous and responsive.
- Check they are insured: It may sound obvious but you’d be surprised how many companies don’t hold full insurance. It is vital in order to protect you against intentional or accidental damage.
- Ask what equipment they will be using: Some companies (like Oven Craft), use high-powered gas tanks and premium cleaning chemicals. Others will turn up in a small car with little more than a disposable dip tank. You really do get the service – and results – that you pay for.
- Obtain an accurate price: Before booking your cleaning appointment, ensure you have agreed on a clear price for the work that will be carried out. Does it include the hob and extractor fan? If not, how much extra would these items cost to be cleaned?
We hope this post has helped you in your search for a local oven cleaning company that you can trust to carry out the work in your home.